Uttam R. Gandhi, Partner
Mobile: +91 98791 06227
- Gujarat, India
- Graduated from Sydenham College of Commerce, in the Faculty of Commerce of the University of Bombay.
- LL.B. from Government Law College, Bombay and joined in Bar.
- Became a Solicitor and admitted as a member of The Bombay Incorporated Law Society, Bombay in the year 1968 standing first and bagging all the prizes.
- Associated with Messrs Purnanand and Co., Solicitors based at Bombay, from the year 1965 to 1969.
- Practicing in the name and style of Messrs Gandhi & Co., Solicitors and Advocates, independently since 1971, in Ahmedabad.
- In August 2002, Mr. K. S. Nanavati, Sr. Counsel and the founder of Messrs Nanavati Associates took over Messrs Gandhi and Co., existing solicitor firm and formed a new separate firm by the name of Messrs K. Nanavati & Gandhi Associates, practicing in litigation, conveyancing and other legal work, before different trial courts, quasi-judicial authorities and the High Court of Gujarat.